Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hooray for Edumacation!

Yay for me! I'm registered for classes for the Fall Quarter at Ohio University - Chillicothe! Classes begin September 4, and I am so ecstatic my belly turns every time I think about buying school supplies! :)

This quarter, I'll be indulging in: Techniques of Group Discussion, Writing and Reading: Gender; Foundations of Photography, Aerobics, and The Theater Experience.

I also received my award letter, and it looks as though financial aid has been very good to me. Score!

2 comments:

Deidre said...

Jen
Good for you! I'm a little envious. Some of your classes would be right up my alley. You'll have to share some of it with me if you get time. Take care!!

Jenn said...

Sorry, Cindy! I just noticed this comment.

I'm actually in between classes right now on my first day. I'm loving it! And, yes, I'm sure I'll have lots of information to share with the world soon enough! That's the goal, anyway!