Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cool cat

OUC has a GLBTA student club, called the "Stray Cats." Since I don't have time to be involved, I consider myself a fan sitting on the sidelines just waiting for free time to pop up or for my schedule to magically rearrange itself as needed. I'm a MySpace friend, at least. Just a little while ago, I was reorganizing my Top Friends, and decided to move the Stray Cats up a bit. Their profile image is this:
I was looking at this, wondering, "Who made that sweet-ass cat?" So I dug deeper, and I found a "Stray Cats Logo by Karalea Lane" caption on the photo page. Let's just say I'm not surprised that it was created by the ever-talented Karalea. There's nothing cooler than a cat, unless it's a cat covered in messages of love and acceptance.

When Gracie develops the understanding and vocabulary for sexuality, I'm going to print this out and let her color it.

No comments: